Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday

I have alot of things about me to tell you, so that you can understand me more..
I have alot of places want to go with you, so that my diary & photo albums are fulled of you..
I have alot of things want to buy for you, so that your life, your room & wardrobe is filled by me even im not around..

I wish that i could have more time to spend with you..
I wish that i could have more money to spend with you..

I shall work harder to get promoted faster..
I shall save harder to have a better life in future..
I shall be strong and fit enough to carry you to bed when you fall asleep on the sofa while waiting for me to come home from work..=P

life is tough, but i will never give up. Promises are disappointing when it's an empty one, i know but don't worry, i will not give any promise if i do not have confident to make it, just the matter of time..

to be continue.....hungry>.<

1 comment:

  1. You're just nominated for "The best another half" Award!!!!
    Feel so sweet reading your words that dedicating to your loved one!!

    Good luck ya!!! =)))))

    ReplyDelete